Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Blogs






In the three very short days of school this week we set up our individual blogs. A blog is a type of a website that will be maintained by my students with regular entries posted on every Friday. These blogs are interactive, allowing visitors to leave comments. I URGE YOU TO READ AND LEAVE A COMMENT ON YOUR SON/DAUGHTERS BLOG. I would even go as far as asking you to share the blog with Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles, and other relatives.

Today we blogged about our Dream School.

Here was their assignment:
If you could make a school look like whatever you wanted it to, what would it look like?
How would learning happen there?
Keep in mind there is no wrong answer, the right answer is your answer
the sky is the limit dream BIG money is NO PROBLEM.

Follow the link to your son/daughters class period to read their blog.
A note about user name: I take internet safety VERY seriously. This site is an open site and anyone will be able to view it, therefore I asked them to use a nickname. You will need to ask them what their user name is, or you could email me and I will tell you. pharesr@edgewood.k12.oh.us

No comments:

Post a Comment