Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

February 25, 2011

Students in room 301 had another amazing week. Honestly, I have the best students and I am so proud of all of them. We started the week by putting the finishing touches on our "All About Me" Power Points. The work my students did while creating these were outstanding and I got to know each one of them just a bit more. I neglected to have them post them to their Edmodo accounts so you could see them, however, I will have them posted by next week.

This week we started discussing problems we see in our school and solutions that uses technology. We started using "Type with Me" , which is an online document where we can all collaborate at the same time. We then took those ideas and each student designed a two- slide presentation. I have posted few of the ideas to give you an example.

Today we also updated our blogs. If you would like to be a part of this project and blog with your student all you need to do is to log in and post a comment.



Today was also a really special day for one of my students. Mariah Gilbert was able to skype with her father who is stationed in Kuwait. My students were able to meet Sgt. Gilbert and ask him many questions about life as a Sgt. and living in Kuwait. A BIG THANK YOU TO MRS. and SGT. GILBERT for helping me set up this special time.


No comments:

Post a Comment