Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

All Good Things!

I can't believe how fast this semester has went. Today was the last day to see my students. I will miss them all so much.

I want them to stay in touch with me so I have designed a blog just for them. You can see it at http://edgems.wordpress.com/.

Thank you to all of the parents and Grand-Parents and Great Grand-Parents who made our Skype unit a success. The kids were so excited. Do you remember when it was long distance to call from Trenton to Seven Mile? Now, we can Skype across the world for free! Amazing!

Skype in Room 301 on PhotoPeach



Thank you for sharing your amazing children with me. I hope I can continue to be a positive influence in their lives. Please contact me ANYTIME if there is anything I can do for you. pharesr@edgewood.k12.oh.us

No comments:

Post a Comment